- Were car rental places open?
- Were they considered an essential service?
- How would I get to the rental office to pick up my car?
- Were Uber, Lyft, or that pre-historic service called a taxi, considered essential services?
- Did I have a file with my car's insurance information?
- Was the information on that insurance paper accurate?
COVID-19 was now to blame for my misfortune. Crazy virus!
My shopping trip was a complete success. They had real toilet paper. I only took one package to fool myself into believing I am socially responsible. But the lines at the check-out counter were slower than normal.